Smithfield

The population in Smithfield was 9,495 in 2010, ranking it 56 among 326 places. This represents an increase of 2,234 from 7,261 in 2000. The largest minority group in 2010 in Smithfield was Hispanic/Latino, which accounted for 6 percent of the total population. Households with children under 18 made up 49.5 percent of all households in 2010, a decrease from 55.5 percent in 2000. Owner-occupied housing units accounted for 86.2 percent of all households in 2010, an increase from 2000 when 85.5 percent of all housing units were owner-occupied.

Analysis & Research for Smithfield
Smithfield Population and Household Demographic Trends: 1990 to 2010
Demographics / Household / Population

Table 1 of this profile presents the counts and shares of the populations of the racial and ethnic groups residing in places in 1990, 2000, and 2010. It also contains counts and shares of households by type, housing units by occupancy status and tenure, and selected counts of the disabled. Table 2 presents the absolute

Population Distribution Profile for Smithfield
Demographics / Population

This profile presents a top level summary of the age structure and also the racial and ethnic composition of populations residing in various census designated geographies as reported in the 2010 Census. Counts and shares of 5-year and selected-year age groups are shown by gender, with a population pyramid illustrating the distribution. Median ages and

Discover More
Explore by Counties
  • Cache County